Paver Patios in Upper St Clair, PA
Most landscaped areas on properties see a considerable amount of wear and tear. Constant exposure to climatic changes, formation of mildew and moss, as well as exposure to the UV rays of the sun has a significant impact on these features. Besides, your walkways and driveways endure constant vehicular and foot traffic.
This makes it even more important to hire experienced professionals like us at Rolling Hills Landscape Inc. for the job. We use the highest-quality materials for these spaces, ensuring they last you years with minimum upkeep. Our companies offer paver patios installation in and around Upper St Clair, PA.
We prioritize offering clients superior-quality services. All jobs, regardless of scale, are completed using high-grade materials and the finest workmanship. For most outdoor living projects, our clients have opted to install paver patios in the following spaces:
- Outdoor kitchens
- Garden steps
The Benefits of Installing Interlocking Patios
You have a range of options to choose from, including brick, concrete, and natural stone pavers. These interlocking pavers can easily be installed on 2A limestone and a thin layer of sand. Although this task requires specialists, it can be carried out quickly.
Most experts recommend that you seal off these units every two to five years. However, this is entirely dependent on the type of sealer used and the amount of traffic that these spaces see. Here are several benefits of having these pavers installed on your property, including:
- Being highly versatile, these installations can be used in a range of outdoor settings on your property.
- You have a wide variety of textures, colors, and designs to choose from. This helps in giving your property a unique appearance.
- The installation time for pavers is much faster, which reduces the overall cost of the project.
- Standard pressure washing will leave them looking as good as new due to them being low-maintenance features.
- Repairs are relatively easy, as the individual units can be replaced if they sustain any damage.
- Such features can significantly enhance the curb appeal, adding value to your property.
- These incredibly cost-effective features are highly durable and will last you years. Besides, they will also enhance curb appeal and increase the value of your property.
Pavers or Concrete?
Concrete is essentially a firm pavement that uses a layer to protect the soil subgrade. This load is spread explicitly by the concrete to effectively bridge existing soft spots in the soil. Although concrete is durable, it requires anywhere between three to five days to bear any kind of load. Concrete also cracks and deteriorates over time due to shrinkage, weather, and dynamic loads.
Conversely, interlocking pavers have joints that provide strength to the pavement. This, in turn, makes it much easier to carry out repairs without damaging the pavement. Besides, pavements that consist of pavers can be used right after completion.
A Cost-Effective and Durable Solution
These interlocking pavers spread out the load across the base materials. They can move around with minor movements in their base without cracking, giving them a clear edge over poured concrete or asphalt. Materials like concrete and asphalt are more susceptible to cracks if the base moves due to loads. Changes in temperatures can also result in expansion and contraction, causing cracks.
For more information on interlocking paver patio installation in Upper St Clair, PA, get in touch with Rolling Hills Landscapes Inc. at 412-885-7049 or send us an email via this Contact Us Form, and we will get back to you shortly.
- Bethel Park
- Mt Lebanon
- Upper St. Clair
- Peters Township
- Ross Township
- Robinson Township
- Rosslyn Farms
- Castle Shannon
- South Park
- Reserve Township
- Forest Hills
- Jefferson Hills
- Pleasant Hills
- West Mifflin
- Scott Township
- Shaler Township
- South Fayette